The Sweat Tour Setlist

                       
Here is the setlist for Charli xcx and Troye Sivan's joint tour, The SWEAT Tour

Act I – Troye Sivan
Got Me Started 
What’s the Time Where You Are? 
My My My! 

Act I – Charli xcx
365 remix with easyfun and shygirl
360
Von dutch

Act II – Troye Sivan
In My Room
Dance to This
Rager teenager!

Act II – Charli xcx
Club classics 
Unlock It
Sympathy is a knife
Guess 

Act III – Troye Sivan
Bloom

Act III – Charli xcx
Spring breakers
Girl, so confusing

Act IV – Troye Sivan
The Call (video interlude)
One of Your Girls

Act IV – Charli xcx
Everything is romantic
Speed Drive
Apple

Act V – Troye Sivan
Silly
You 
STUD

Act V – Charli xcx
365
Vroom Vroom

Act V – Charli xcx & Troye Sivan
1999

Encore – Charli xcx
Track 10
I Love It

Encore – Troye Sivan
Honey
Rush

Encore – Charli xcx & Troye Sivan
Talk Talk

Comments

Popular Posts