Is it CRAZY that I reviewed this EP? (CRAZY Album Review)


Hey guys!! Some of you may remember HUH YUNJIN from the girl group LE SSERAFIM with her collab with MAX called STUPID IN LOVE from this year, and recently, their new song CRAZY has been going a bit viral. I decided to would review their 5 song EP, also called CRAZY today! Let's get into it!

#1: Chasing Lightning (1/5)
The barking at the beginning was a bit unexpected. Like my Stray Kids review, I have no idea what they're saying, but I can tell there is a bunch of talking at the beginning. In fact, this barely even feels like a song. The talking takes up the entire song, except for a chorus. There's a random mention of greek yogurt in the middle, and that almost made me cry laughing. They finally start singing again at the end, but that doesn't really save this train wreck.

#2: CRAZY (5/5)
This is the song I mentioned in the beginning, and it's a bop. Unlike the last one, they sing the entire time! They sound pretty good, and the production could be a bit better, but it's really fun. Great song.

#3: Pierrot (4/5)
This is a really fun one again. The production slaps even harder than CRAZY, and the girls sound mostly good again. This one really makes you wanna dance. The "that's my girl"s get a bit annoying, and the voice could be improved, but it's still pretty good.

#4: 1-800-hot-n-fun (5/5)
Once again, the production slaps here. The girls sound really great on this one, and not that annoying. Not as good as the current song with hot in the title (HOT TO GO! my beloved), but it's still the best song so far.

#5: Crazier (5/5)
A slow song? Wasn't expecting that, but I'm not really that mad. Again, I really have no idea what they're saying, but I'm sure I'd appreciate it if I knew their language. The girls sound really good, and the production is good. A great song to end an EP.

Overall Score: 20/25 (80%) - Good
Favorite Songs: 1-800-hot-n-fun, CRAZY
Least Favorite Song: Chasing Lightning

This EP got a REALLY good score for having a 1/5 rating while only having 5 songs. That one definitely tanked this ranking, but it was deserved. Thanks for reading this relatively experimental post, and I'll see you in the next one!

Comments

Popular Posts