Countdown Predictions 7/27/24

Exits:
Knox - Treadmill (#25)
Madison Beer - Make You Mine (#18)
David Guetta/OneRepublic - I Don't Wanna Wait (#11)
Mark Ambor - Belong Together (#13)

#30: Hayes Warner - Predator (Debut)
#29: The Kid LAROI - GIRLS (=)
#28: Katy Perry - WOMAN'S WORLD (+2)
#27: Camila Cabello/Drake - HOT UPTOWN (=)
#26: Alex Warren - Carry You Home (Debut)
#25: Quavo/Lana Del Rey - Tough (Debut)
#24: Crash Adams - Hotel Party (-1)
#23: Meghan Trainor - Whoops (+3)
#22: Myles Smith - Stargazing (+6)
#21: Pitbull/Ne-Yo/Afrojack - 2 The Moon (Debut)
#20: Gracie Abrams - Close To You (+4)
#19: Charli xcx - 360 (+3)
#18: Marshmello/Kane Brown - Miles On It (-3)
#17: Billie Eilish - LUNCH (+3)
#16: Gracie Abrams - Risk (+1)
#15: Ariana Grande - the boy is mine (-3)
#14: Benson Boone - Slow It Down (+5)
#13: Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY (+8)
#12: Dua Lipa - Illusion (-7)
#11: Dasha - Austin (Boots Stop Workin') (-3)
#10: Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER (+4)
#9: Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please (+1)
#8: Hozier - Too Sweet (-6)
#7: Teddy Swims - The Door (+2)
#6: Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso (-5)
#5: Taylor Swift - I Can Do It With A Broken Heart (+11)
#4: Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy) (+2)
#3: Eminem - Houdini (+4)
#2: Post Malone/Morgan Wallen - I Had Some Help (+2)
#1: Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! (+2)

Before you leave, can you please do my survey?

Comments

  1. I’m planing to return to Bloging this week. If it’s not too much, I could try helping with the Olympics. This is the link to my blog.
    https://spacehey.com/home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the offer! I think I'll be fine, whichever way I decide. But if I need help, I'll ask you!

      Delete
  2. Wrong link
    https://spacehey.com/profile?id=2702945

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts