Saturday, June 15, 2024

Spotify's Songs of Summer 2024

Spotify just came out with their song predictions for this summer, so I thought I'd rate them! Here's the list of songs I'll be rating:

Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER
Central Cee/Lil Baby - BAND4BAND
Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe!
Clairo - Sexy to Someone
CYRIL - Stumblin' In
Dasha - Austin (Boots Stop Workin')
David Guetta/OneRepublic - I Don't Wanna Wait
Disclosure - She's Gone, Dance On
Feid/Yandel - Brickell
FloyyMenor/Cris Mj - Gata Only
GloRilla - Yeah Glo!
Josh Ross - Single Again
Marshmello/Kane Brown - Miles On It
Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us
Kygo/Ava Max - Whatever
Luke Combs - Ain't No Love In Oklahoma
Mark Ambor - Belong Together 
Myles Smith - Stargazing
Post Malone/Morgan Wallen - I Had Some Help
Remi Wolf - Cinderella
Rvssian/Rauw Alejandro/Ayra Starr - Santa
Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso
Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy)
Taylor Swift - I Can Do It With A Broken Heart
Tems - Love Me JeJe
Tinashe - Nasty
TitoM/Yuppe/Burna Boy/S.N.E - Tshwala Bam
Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY
twenty one pilots - Overcompensate
Tyla/Gunna/Skillibeng - Jump

I'll give you guys a playlist with all these songs right here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1UijSSzlWOEvzEOEapocnk?si=X52MV0hxQN6JxXgTF1zgIw&pt=ea4e0e69ee334d6e77b832669beccdce

And here's my ranking (using the list preferencer):
#1: Taylor Swift - I Can Do It With A Broken Heart
#2: Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY
#3: Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us
#4: Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso
#5: Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe!
#6: Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy)
#7: twenty one pilots - Overcompensate
#8: Myles Smith - Stargazing
#9: Post Malone/Morgan Wallen - I Had Some Help
#10: Dasha - Austin (Boots Stop Workin')
#11: Marshmello/Kane Brown - Miles On It
#12: Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER
#13: Tyla/Gunna/Skillibeng - Jump
#14: David Guetta/OneRepublic - I Don't Wanna Wait
#15: Kygo/Ava Max - Whatever
#16: Central Cee/Lil Baby - BAND4BAND
#17: Josh Ross - Single Again
#18: Mark Ambor - Belong Together
#19: CYRIL - Stumblin' In
#20: Remi Wolf - Cinderella
#21: Rvssian/Rauw Alejandro/Ayra Starr - Santa
#22: Clairo - Sexy to Someone
#23: Luke Combs - Ain't No Love In Oklahoma
#24: TitoM/Yuppe/Burna Boy/S.N.E - Tshwala Bam
#25: Feid/Yandel - Brickell
#26: FloyyMenor/Cris Mj - Gata Only
#27: Tinashe - Nasty
#28: GloRilla - Yeah Glo!
#29: Disclosure - She's Gone, Dance On
#30: Tems - Love Me JeJe

Yeah, I think this list makes sense (at least the bottom and top). Also foreshadowing for my TTPD review? That's it for today! I'll see y'all in my next post!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, is "(Boots Stop Workin)" now an official part of the title of Austin?

    ReplyDelete